The ALF-EXT60IR-18G is a point-to-point extender set for HDMI 2.0 and IR signals; the set supports 4K / UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps, and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It provides HDMI transmission up to 230 feet / 40 meters for 4K@60Hz 4:4: 4 or 1080p, over single CAT6 cable. It supports video resolution down-scaling, and the 4K input can be automatically downscaled to 1080p output for compatibility with 1080p display.
- Supports HDMI 0, up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR, 18G, and HDCP 2.2.
- Extends 4K or 1080p HDMI signal up to 230 feet / 70m over a single CAT6
- HDMI loop out on
- Bi-directional IR pass-through.
- Supports video resolution down-scaling, 4K input can be automatically downscaled to 1080p output on receiver for compatibility with legacy 1080p display
- Features visual lossless compression with no
- EDID pass-through.
- Compact design, easy to install and simple to