The ALF-TPBK70-R HDBaseT receiver supports video resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz 4:4:4 from the transmitter over CAT6. It has bi-directional RS-232 pass-through; audio de-embedding and the RS-232 control signal can be transmitted up to 131ft / 40m.Supports local HDMI in with auto switching between HDBaseT in and local HDMI in.
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and Display Port 1.2a
- HDMI input supports 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Auto switching between HDBT in and local HDMI in
- Video resolution up to 4K2K@50/60Hz 4:4:4
- HDBaseT output can extend video transmission distance up to 230ft / 70m for 1080P@60 or 131ft / 40m for 4K@60 via a single CAT6/6a/7 cable
- Supports 3D, HDR10
- HDMI audio formats support LPCM, DTS, DTS-EX, DTS-96/24, DTS High Res, DTS-HD Master Audio, DSD
- Supports POE function (Receiver to Transmitter only)
|HDMI Compliance||HDMI 2.0b|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2|
|DP Compliance||Display Port 1.2a|
|Video Bandwidth||HDMI: 18 Gbps|
|Video Resolution||480i~1080p50/60Hz, 4Kx2K@24/30Hz, 4k2k@60Hz|
|Color Space||RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4 / 4:2:2, YUV 4:2:0|
|Color Depth||8/10/12-bit (1080P@60Hz)
HDMI Audio Formats
|LPCM, DTS, DTS-EX, DTS-96/24, DTS High Res, DTS-HD
Master Audio, DSD
|Transmission Distance||Max distance (1080P): 230ft / 70m over CAT6/6a/7 Max distance (4K): 131ft / 40m over CAT6/6a/7|
|ESD Protection||Human body model — ±8kV (Air-gap discharge) &
±4kV (Contact discharge)
|Inputs: 1x HDMI IN [Type A, 19-pin female]
1x HDBaseT IN [RJ45, 8-pin female]
Outputs: 1x HDMI OUT [Type A, 19-pin female] 1x AUDIO OUT [Phoenix jack]
Controls: 1x RS-232 [3-pin phoenix connector] 1x FW [Micro USB, Update port]
Q – What is the ALF-TPBK70-R ?
A –It is an HDBaseT receiver.
Q – What is the maximum resolution the unit supports?
A –4K2K @ 50 / 60Hz 4:4:4
Q – What distance is the maximum distance I can send 4K signal to the receive?
A –131ft / 40m over CAT6 and above cable.
Q – What HDMI audio formats are supported?
A –LPCM, DTS, DTS-EX, DTS-96/24, DTS High Res, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DSD.
Q – How is the Audio de-embedded?
A –Via the analog audio output phoenix connector port.