The ALF-SC61E 18G switcher allows selection of six different sources (three HDMI inputs, one USB-C input, one DisplayPort input, and one VGA input), and will switch the selected input to the HDMI output. It supports video resolution up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit, 1080P, and 3D. In addition, there is the built-in smart EDID setting that can be selected via the 4-pin DIP switch on the rear panel.
The switcher supports stereo and multichannel audio on the HDMI inputs. In addition to the audio embedded in the HDMI output stream, the audio is simultaneously de-embedded to an optical digital audio output, as well as a balanced analog audio output.The switcher features multiple methods of control. When in the AUTO mode, the switcher will automatically switch to the first detected source device. When the active source is removed, the switcher will switch from input 1 through to 6 searching for a source.
The switcher can be manually controlled via the front panel buttons, IR remote, and RS232. CEC allows the display device to be controlled via the front panel buttons, and RS232 CEC commands.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit, 1080P, and 3D
- 18Gbps high bandwidth and supports HDR 10
- HDCP 2.3 compliant
- Supports automatic switching
- CEC control for display volume and ON/OFF
- Controllable via RS232 and IR
- VGA resolution is selectable on the front panel
- Optical and balanced analog audio for audio de-embedding
- Smart EDID management for various application and customized setting