The ALF-21E-SOFTCODEC is a HDMI 2.0 2×1 Auto Presentation Switcher with CEC. The switcher is designed to switch HDMI inputs or USB-C input to a single HDMI output. The unit supports video resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit, 1080P, and 3D. Additionally, there is a built-in EDID setting that can be selected by the 4-pin DIP switch on the front panel. The switcher supports stereo and multichannel audio on the HDMI inputs. In addition to the audio embedded in the HDMI output stream, the audio is simultaneously de-embedded to a balanced analog audio output. The switcher also supports device extension by providing one type-B USB port for host connection, and two type-A USB ports for HID devices such as a camera, microphone, keyboard, mouse etc. The switcher features multiple methods of control. When in the AUTO mode, the switcher will automatically switch to the first detected source device. When the active source is removed, the switcher will switch to the lowest numbered input. The switcher can be manually controlled by the front panel buttons and RS232 commands, also, it has CEC which allows the display device to be controlled.
- 18G 2×1 switcher with HDMI and USB-C inputs
- Supports automatic switching
- Controllable via front panel buttons and RS232
- Supports HDMI 2.0, 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR 10, HDCP 2.2. Provides charging on USB-C port up to 40W
- Provides USB data (USB 3.0/2.0) and 4K video transmission on USB-C port
- Balanced analog audio for audio de-embedding
- Peripheral units (e.g. microphone and camera) can be connected by type-A USB (USB 3.0 / 2.0) ports and automatically switched along with HDMI and USB-C input as USB DEVICES for the corresponding HOST
- Smart EDID management for various applications and customized settings
- Front panel buttons trigger both CEC and RS232 commands for display control – ON, OFF, MUTE, VOL+, VOL -.