The ALF-MUK88A-N is a professional 4K 8×8 HDMI 2.0 Matrix Switcher with eight HDMI inputs, eight HDMI outputs, and eight SPDIF audio outputs; which is designed for switching eight HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant signals. Additionally, the matrix provides powerful EDID management to ensure reliable AV distribution and routing. The ALF-MUK88A-N is controllable via the front panel buttons, IR, RS232, TCP/IP, and web-based GUI.
- Eight SPDIF ports provide de-embedded HDMI audio output Supports 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 and 1080p 3D signals
- Supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, and is backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Transmits 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 signal up to 5m (16.4ft) via HDMI port
- Provides powerful EDID management; built-in EDID can be selected via DIP switches on the rear panel, RS232 command or web-based GUI
- Controllable via front panel button, IR, RS232, TCP/IP or web-based GUI
- The LCD screen shows real-time I/O connection status
- Convenient firmware upgrade through Micro USB port
- Easy installation due to rack-mounting design.