The ALF-60W-UB Compact Mixer amplifier (Class-D) has a built-in Media player with Bluetooth, onboard tuner, and MP3 player. Front panel microphone input with priority function, rear panel balanced microphone input with phantom power. Emergency input function. Dual RCA line inputs and RCA aux out. 60W at 70/100V and 4 - 16 ohms, 24V backup power input.
- Speaker Output of 100V or 70V and 4 -16 ohms rated power output of 60W
- USB, FM Radio, and Bluetooth with remote control
- 2 x MIC inputs, 1 x EMC input, 2 x Line inputs, and 1 x Line output
- Individual Volume control for Mic 1 - 2, Aux 1 - 2, bass, treble, and master volume control
- Supports both AC100-240V and 24V power Supply
- Priority: EMC > MIC1 > Others
- LED indicators for power, clip, protect, and signal
- With Short-Circuit, clip, overload, and high temperature protection
- Ideal for small venues such as Classrooms, retail stores, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, pubs etc.
|Description||PA Amplifier with USB/SD & FM & Bluetooth|
|Speaker Outputs||100V or 70V & 4Ohms-8 Ohms-16 Ohms|
|Mic1 input by unbalance jack MIC 2 balance XLR socket
Line1-2 inputs by RCA; Line output by RCA
|Attenuation||Microphone1-2, line1-2 and Mp3/FM, bass/treble and master|
|MIC1 input sensitivity||5mV|
|MIC2 input sensitivity||5mV|
|MIC3 input sensitivity||5mV|
|AUX1 input sensitivity||350mV|
|AUX2 input sensitivity||350mV|
|EMC input sensitivity||350mV|
|MIC frequency response||180Hz～10kHz（±3dB）|
|AUX frequency response||70Hz～16kHz（±3dB）|
|Noise||<5mV (4 ohm load output terminal)|
|Protection||Short-circuit, clip, overload and high temp protection|
|Rated power Supply||AC~110-220V|
|Rated output voltage||60W/4Ω, AC220V|
|Priority||EMC > MIC1 > others|
|Packing size||343*302*121mm (1PS)|
|Maximum packing size||630*355*283mm (4PS)|
1.Q – How many inputs does the 60W-UB support?
A – 5. 2 x microphone, 2 x RCA and EMC. Also, Bluetooth, a USB input for music files as well as FM capability
2.Q – Can I use this amplifier with a 100v system?
A – Yes, the amplifier supports both 70v / 100v and 4 – 16 ohm
3. Q – What is the output of the amplifier?
A – 60 watts
4. Q – How do I control the amplifier?
A – It is controllable via IR remote control and the front panel volume knobs
5. Q – Does the amplifier support phantom power for condenser microphones?
A – Yes, there is a selectable switch by the MIC2 input