The ALF-250W-UB Compact Mixer amplifier (Class-D) has a built-in Media player with Bluetooth, onboard FM tuner, and MP3 player. Front panel microphone input with priority function, rear panel balanced microphone input with phantom power. Emergency input function. Dual RCA line inputs and RCA aux out. 250W at 70/100V and 4 - 16 ohms, 24V backup power input.
- Speaker Output of 100V or 70V and 4 - 16 ohms rated power output of 250W
- USB, FM Radio, and Bluetooth with remote control
- 2 MIC inputs, 1 EMC input, 2 Line inputs, 1 Line output
- Individual Volume control for Mic 1 - 2, Aux 1 - 2, bass, treble, and master volume control
- Supports both AC100 - 240V and 24V power Supply
- Priority: EMC > MIC1 > Others
- LED indicators for power, clip, protect, and signal
- With Short-Circuit, clip, overload and high temperature protection.
- Ideal for small venues such as Classrooms, retail stores, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, pubs, etc
|Speaker Outputs||100V or 70V & 4 Ohms – 8 Ohms-16 Ohms|
|Connector||Mic 1 input by Unbalanced Jack
Mic 2 Balance XLR Socket
Line 1-2 inputs by RCA: Line output by RCA
|Attenuation||Microphone 1-2, Line 1-2 and Mp3/FM, bass/treble and master|
|MIC1 – 2 input Sensitivity||5mV|
|AUX1 & 2 input Sensitivity||350mV|
|EMC input Sensitivity MIC||350mV|
|MIC Frequency response||180Hz – 10kHz (+- 3dB)|
|AUX Frequency response||70Hz -16Hz (+- 3dB)|
|Noise||< 5mV (4 Ohm load output terminal)|
|THD||< 1% 1KHz|
|Protection||Short Circuit, Clip Overload and high Temp protection|
|Treble adjustment||10dB (+-2)|
|Bass adjustment||10dB (+ -2)|
|Rated Power Supply||AC-110-220V|
|Rated output voltage||250W/4 Ohm, AC220V|
|Dimensions||247 x 198 x 66mm|
|Packaging Size||343 x 302 x 121mm|
1. Q – How many inputs does the 250W-UB support?
A – 5. 2 x microphone, 2 x RCA and EMC. Also, there is Bluetooth, a USB input for music files as well as FM capability.
2. Q – Can I use this amplifier with a 100v system?
A -Yes, the amplifier supports both 70v / 100v and 4 – 16 ohm.
3. Q – What is the output of the amplifier?
A – 250 Watts
4. Q – How do I control the amplifier?
A – It is controllable via IR remote control and the front panel volume knobs.
5. Q – Does the amplifier support phantom power for condenser microphones?
A – Yes, there is a selectable switch by the MIC2 input.