The ALF-SUK4T is an 18Gbps HDMI 1×4 HDBaseT Splitter. The ALF-SUK4T distributes a single source signal to four displays and supports video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4. It is designed with an HDMI loop output and four HDBaseT outputs. The HDMI signal transmission distance could be extended up to 100m (328ft) at a resolution of 4K@60Hz, or 150m (492ft) at 1080P@60Hz via a single CAT 6/7 cable. The product supports IR and RS-232 signal pass-through, as well as an audio extraction function and advanced EDID management.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP compliant
- Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Supports video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
- Supports HDR, HDR10+, HLG and Dolby vision
- Supports up to 7.1CH HD audio pass-through
- Supports digital and analogue audio de-embedded output
- Extends the signal transmission distance up to 100m (328ft) at a resolution of 4K@60Hz, and 150m (492ft) at 1080P@60Hz via a single CAT 6/7 cable
- Supports an HDMI input, an HDMI loop output, and four HDBaseT outputs.
- IR and RS-232 routed to HDBaseT output
- Advanced EDID management
- Supports one-way POC function (only from transmitter to receiver)
|HDMI Compliance||HDMI 2.0b|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2|
|Video Resolution||Up to 4k2k@60Hz 4:4:4|
|8-bit,10-bit,12-bit(1080p@60Hz) 8-bit (4K2K@60Hz YUV4:4:4)
8-bit,10-bit,12-bit(4K2K@60Hz YCbCr 4:2:2/4:2:0)
|Color Space||RGB 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:4:4 / 4:2:2 / 4:2:0|
|HDR||Support HDR, HDR10+, HLG, Dolby vision|
HDMI Audio Formats
|LPCM 2.0/2.1/5.1/6.1/7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus(DD+), DTS-ES, DTS HD Master, DTS HD-HRA, DTS-X|
|Coaxial Audio Formats||PCM2.0, Dolby Digital / Plus, DTS 2.0/5.1|
|Analog Audio Formats||PCM 2.0CH|
|ESD Protection||Human body model—±8kV (Air-gap discharge) &
±4kV (Contact discharge)
|Input||1×HDMI Type A (19-pin female)|
|1×HDMI Type A (19-pin female） 4x HDBaseT OUT [RJ45]
1x Coaxial Audio OUT [RCA]
1x L/R Audio OUT [5-pin phoenix connector]
|1×RS-232 (3-pin phoenix connector） 1x EDID DIP switch [5-pin]
1x IR IN [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack] 1x IR OUT [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
|Dimensions||Transmitter: 220mm (W) × 130mm (D) × 40mm (H) Receiver: 140mm (W) × 65mm (D) × 18mm (H)|
|Weight||Transmitter: 853g Receiver: 246g|
|Power Supply||Input: AC100 – 240V 50/60Hz, Output: DC 24V/2.7A
(US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
|Operation Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
1) Q – What is the ALF-SUK4T?
A – The ALF-SUK4T is a single HDMI input to four HDBaseT splitter.
2) Q – Is there a local HDMI output?
A – Yes there is, it is labeled “loop out”.
3) Q – Does the unit support IR control via the receiver?
A – Yes, the unit does.
4) Q – Should there be indicator lights on the netwrok cable input?
A – Yes. The green light indicates that there is connection and the orange light indicates that there is data signal with HDCP.
5) Q – Can I connect audio to the unit?
A – Yes, there is COAX out to be connected to an amplifier and L/R audio out to connect to speakers.