The ALF-20X-CAM is an HD PTZ camera equipped with a 20X Zoom Lens. This PTZ camera is suitable for medium to large-sized meeting rooms, boardrooms, and conference venues. The ALF-20X-Cam is compatible with video meeting software such as Teams and Zoom. The Full HD 1080P camera is equipped for a high-quality video stream and high definition real-time synchronization.
- 1080P video with a Frame rate up to 60fps
- 20X Zoom Lens which gives you clear and a fluent image
- Leading Auto Focus Technology
- Low Noise and High SNR
- Quiet PTZ
- 255 Presets
- RS232 Cascade Function
- Multiple Network Protocol – Supports IP VISCA, ONVIF, RTSP, and RTMP
- Control Protocols – VISCA IP, ONVIF, PELCO-D, PELCO-C and VISCA standard protocols
- 12V DC or USB Powered
- Wide Application – Tele Education, Lecture Capture, Webcasting, Video Conferencing, Tele Training, Tele Medicine, Interrogation and Emergency command systems
- Shipped with a Ceiling or Wall mount bracket
OBS SOFTWARE COMPATIBLE
7 YEAR WARRANTY
DEFAULT IP address：192.168.5.163
|Sensor||1/2.8-inch-high quality HD CMOS sensor|
|Effective Pixels||16: 9 2.07 megapixel|
|Video Format||HDMI/ video format
interface video format
|View Angle||55.8° (Wide) 3.2° (Tele)|
|AV||F1.5 – F3.0
|Minimum Illumination||0.5 Lux (F1.8, AGC ON)|
|DNR||2D & 3D DNR|
|White Balance||Auto / Manual/ One Push/ 3000K/ 4000K/5000K/6500K|
|WDR||OFF/ Dynamic level adjustment|
|Video adjustment||Brightness, Color, Saturation, Contrast, Sharpness, B/W mode, Gamma curve|
|Power Interface||HEC3800 outlet (DC12V)|
|Pan Control Speed||0.1 -180°/sec|
|Tilt Control Speed||0.1- 80°/sec|
|Preset Speed||Pan: 60°/sec, Tilt: 30°/sec|
|Preset Number||255 presets (10 presets by the remote controller)|
|Supply Adapter||AC110V-AC220V to DC12V/2A|
|Store Temperature||-10℃ to +60℃|
|Store Humidity||20% – 95%|
|Working Temperature||-10℃ to +50℃|
|Remote Operation (IP)||Remote Upgrade, Reboot, and Reset|
|Accessory||Power Supply、RS232 Control Cable、USB3.0 Cable、USB2.0 Cable、Remoter、Manual、 Warranty card|
Firmware Download here
Both file needs to be uploaded.
Network Upgrade Instructions
1. Connect the camera to the computer on the same LAN; open your browser and input the default
IP address：192.168.5.163, The user name: admin and password: admin.
2. Click “configuration” after you have logged in.
3. Click system configuration, then version update, then browse the updated file, and then click to update. After update has been completed, the camera will restart automatically.
4. After the camera has restarted, log in and check whether it has upgraded to the new version.
1. Q – Can the camera be powered via USB?
A – Yes it has the ability to power-up through USB or via a 12V power supply.
2. Q – What is the resolution of the camera ?
A – The camera supports 1080@60fps
3. Q – Can the camera be mounted to the ceiling ?
A – Yes, an Alfatron ceiling mount is available
4. Q – What is the zoom range ?
A – 20x Optical Zoom
5. Q – What is the field of view ?
A – 3.2° (Tele) ～ 55.8° (Wide)