The ALF-MUH88TP-N is an 8 x HDMI input by 8 x HDBaseT and HDMI output matrix, which supports video up to 4K/UHD@60Hz with HDCP 2.2. The ALF-MUH88TP-N transmits 4K video up to 40m (131ft), and 1080p video up to 70m (230ft) over a single CAT6 cable. The eight HDBaseT outputs support the PoC feature, which allows the receivers to draw their power from the matrix over the CAT6 cable. The ALF-MUH88TP-N features comprehensive EDID management and advanced HDCP handling to ensure maximum functionality with a wide range of video sources.
The ALF-MUH88TP-N not only supports bi-directional IR, and RS232 extension, but also has IR, RS232, and TCP/IP control options. The matrix provides performance in control and transmission, which could be used in several different installation scenarios, for example, with computers, for monitoring purposes, large screen displays, conference systems, television education, bank security institutions, etc.
- ALF-MUH88TP-N 8×8 HDBaseT matrix switcher with audio matrix
- Fully compliant with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2
- Supports HDMI resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR10
- Features eight mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs, the eight HDMI outputs support 4K to 1080p down-scaling
- The eight HDBaseT outputs support 24V PoC
- Transmits 4K signal up to 40m (131ft) and 1080p signal up to 70m (230ft) over a single CAT6 cable
- Supports audio matrix: Provides eight digital SPDIF audio outputs and eight analogue L+R audio outputs for HDMI input audio de-embedding and HDBaseT output audio de-embedding. Moreover, the eight digital SPDIF audio outputs support ARC audio output from receivers
- Volume adjustment for analogue L+R audio outputs
- Supports comprehensive EDID management and advanced HDCP handling
- Controllable via front panel buttons, RS232 local and pass-through, IR local and pass-through, CEC, and TCP/IP (built-in GUI)
- Includes 8 x ALF-TPUHD88-RX HDBaseT Receivers
- Includes 8 x IR Remote Controls