The ALF-5X-CAM is an HD PTZ camera equipped with a 5X Zoom Lens. The PTZ camera is suitable for medium to large size meeting rooms, boardrooms and conference venues. The ALF-5X-CAM is compatible with video meeting software such as Teams and Zoom. The 1080P HD camera is equipped for a high-quality video stream and high definition real-time synchronization.
- 1080P video with a Frame rate up to 60fps
- 5X Zoom Lens which gives you clear and a fluent image
- Leading Auto Focus Technology
- Low Noise and High SNR
- Quiet PTZ
- 255 Presets
- RS232 Cascade Function
- Multiple Network Protocol – Supports IP VISCA, ONVIF, RTSP and RTMP
- Control Protocols – VISCA IP, ONVIF, PELCO-D, PELCO-C and VISCA standard protocols
- 12V DC or USB Powered
- Wide Application – Tele Education, Lecture Capture, Webcasting, Video Conferencing, Tele Training, Tele Medicine, Interrogation and Emergency command systems
- Shipped with Ceiling or Wall mount bracket
OBS SOFTWARE COMPATIBLE
7 YEAR WARRANTY
DEFAULT IP address：192.168.5.163
|Sensor||1/2.8-inch-high quality HD CMOS sensor|
|Effective Pixels||16: 9 2.07 megapixel|
|Video Format||HDMI/ video format
interface video format
|View Angle||16.43°（tele） 80.9°（wide）|
|AV||F1.8 – F2.8|
|Minimum Illumination||0.5Lux (F1.8, AGC ON)|
|DNR||2D & 3D DNR|
|White Balance||Auto / Manual/ One Push/ 3000K/ 4000K/5000K/6500K|
|WDR||OFF/ Dynamic level adjustment|
|Video adjustment||Brightness, Color, Saturation, Contrast, Sharpness, B/W mode, Gamma curve|
|Pan Control Speed||0.1 -180°/sec|
|Tilt Control Speed||0.1-80°/sec|
|Preset Speed||Pan: 60°/sec, Tilt: 30°/sec|
|Preset Number||255 presets (10 presets by the remote controller)|
|Supply Adapter||AC110V-AC220V to DC12V/2A|
|Store Temperature||-10℃ to +60℃|
|Store Humidity||20% – 95%|
|Working Temperature||-10℃ to +50℃|
|Remote Operation (IP)||Remote Upgrade, Reboot, and Reset|
|Accessory||Power Supply、RS232 Control Cable、USB3.0 Cable、USB2.0 Cable、Remoter、Manual、 Warranty card, Ceiling or wall mount bracket|
Firmware Download here
Both files need to be uploaded.
Network Upgrade Instructions for Firmware
1. Connect the camera to the computer on the same LAN; open your browser and input the default
IP address：192.168.5.163, The user name: admin and password: admin.
2. Click “configuration” after you have logged in.
3. Click system configuration, then version update, then browse the updated file, and then click to update. After update has been completed, the camera will restart automatically.
4. After the camera has restarted, log in and check whether it has upgraded to the new version.
1. Q – Can the camera be powered via USB ?
A – Yes
2. Q – What is the resolution of the camera ?
A – The camera supports 1080@60fps
3. Q – How is the camera controlled ?
A – Via RS232, RS485 and IR remote control and IP control Supports Onvif, VISCA and Visca IP, PELCO-D and PELCO-P
4. Q – What is the zoom range ?
A – 5x Optical, 10x Digital Zoom
5. Q – Can the camera be mounted on a ceiling ?
A – Yes, with the Alfatron Wall or Ceiling mount brackets