The ALF-SUK4 HDMI splitter is capable of repeating an HDMI or DVI source to four displays synchronously. Compliant with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, the ALF-SUK4 HDMI splitter provides comprehensive resolution capacities up to 4K and 1080p 3D. It is capable of automatically recognizing the resolution and HDCP compliance status of the input signal. The input signal will be automatically equalized for reliable transmission with proper EDID Management. Moreover, the ALF-SUK4 HDMI splitter supports convenient online updates through the USB port.
- Four Simultaneous HDMI outputs
- Supports Hot-plug
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, and is backward compatible with all previous HDMI standards.
- Transmits 4Kx2K signal 10m via AWG24 HDMI cable
- High bandwidth: 18Gbps
- HDCP compliant
- Auto-identify input resolution
- Supports EDID management, automatically adopting the resolution of the first detected display from port 1 ~ 4
- Intuitive indicator for connection status and input HDCP compliance status
- Convenient online firmware update