The ALF-SCU91T-N is a nine input, multi format A/V presentation, auto 4K Scaler Switcher, that scales video signals to HDMI and HDBaseT outputs simultaneously. The HDBaseT output supports 48V PoH and can connect to a compatible HDBaseT Receiver up to a maximum of 70m (230ft). With a single IR ALL IN, and single IR ALL OUT, the IR control signals can be transmitted bi-directionally between the ALF-SCU91T-N and a compatible HDBaseT receiver or HDBaseT transmitter. The ALF-SCU91T-N can be controlled either via the front panel buttons, IR Remote, RS232, or GUI. With a microphone input that supports phantom power and a balanced stereo audio output for audio reinforcement, the ALF-SCU91T-N can handle a myriad of A/V applications.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- Supports video source auto-switching function
- HDBaseT input with distances up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p and 40m (131ft) at 4K on a single CAT6 and above cable
- HDBaseT output with distances up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p and 40m (131ft) at 4Kx2K on a single CAT6 and above cable
- Output resolutions selectable to ensure preferred output, and supports various output resolutions such as 1280×720 (default), 1920×1080, 1024×768, 1360×768, 3840×2160@30Hz, 3840×2160@60Hz
- DP, HDMI and VGA video inputs can be embedded with external audio
- Supports Line or Mic audio inputs. MIC port supports balanced / unbalanced signal, and suppresses external noise effectively
- Controllable via buttons, IR Remote, RS232, and GUI
- Powerful OSD function
- Bi-directional IR and RS232 pass-through.
- Convenient firmware update port