The ALF-PA100V Power Amplifier is a 40 Watt Power Amplifier (Class-D) with output alternatively at 70V or 100V. It has two stereo inputs (1 × 3.5mm jack for line-in, 2 x RCA for L&R), 1 x digital input and 1 x balanced MIC. It is integrated with powerful functions, including ducking functionality, EQ control, MIC mixer, and the MIC input supports three levels with condenser MIC, dynamic MIC and line audio input.
As for power amplifiers, we normally have voltages at 70V and 100V for different countries, but the ALF-PA100V is designed to integrate with both voltages to meet different requirements.
- Mono audio output at 40 Watts
- Switchable between 70V and 100V
- Ducking function
- 16 ID codes for controlling between different PA100V amplifiers
- 3-level MIC input, supports condenser microphone, dynamic microphone, and wireless microphone
- MIC port can support balanced / unbalanced signals, suppressing the external noise effectively
- Two stereo audio inputs and one digital audio input, switchable via panel button, IR remote, and RS232
- Volume / Bass / Treble controllable via panel buttons, IR remote, and RS232
- Fast switching speed for good performance.
- Convection cooled, a fan is not needed
- LED indicator, for power and working status
- Antistatic case design to provide adequate protection for long-term and stable performance