ALF-25X-4KCAM with Dante
The ALF-25X-4KCAM with Dante3 is a 4K PTZ camera equipped with a 25x Zoom Lens, HDMI, SDI, Dante and USB connectivity. Featuring all new AI-powered Auto Tracking technology.
25X-4KCAM with Dante
The JOSAWA ALF-25X-4KCAM is a 4K PTZ camera equipped with a 25x Zoom Lens and features an all new advanced high speed processor with AI Powered Auto Tracking and Dante connectivity. This PTZ camera is suitable for medium to large-sized meeting rooms, boardrooms, conference venues and houses of worship. The Josawa 25X-4KCAM is compatible with video meeting software, such as Zoom and Teams.
- 4K UHD Resolution: SONY CMOS sensor. Resolution is up to 4K with a frame rate up to 60fps.
- Dual Stream Output: USB supports the main stream and sub stream output simultaneously, and meets the needs of near-end and far-end.
- Optical Zoom Lens: 25X optical zoom lens and 59.2° wide angle lens.
- Interfaces: Supports HDMI, USB 2.0, SDI, LAN,NDI®|HX3 and outputs 4K audio and video simultaneously.
- Leading Auto Focus Technology: Fast, accurate, and stable auto focusing technology.
- AI Powered Auto Tracking: Built in high speed processor and advanced image processing and analysis algorithm, and real-time tracking and zone tracking modes are available.
- Low Noise and High SNR: Super high SNR image is achieved with low noise CMOS. Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction technology further reduces the noise while ensuring high image clarity.
- Multiple Audio / Video Compression Standards: LAN interface supports H.264/H.265 video compression, USB3.0 interface supports MJPG, H264, YUY2, NV12, H265; A-IN interface supports AAC, MP3, G.711A audio compression coding
- Audio input interface: 8000, 16000, 32000, 44100, and 48000 sampling frequency. Supports AAC, MP3 and G.711A audio compression
- Multiple Network Protocols: Supports ONVIF, GB/T28181, RTSP, RTMP protocols; Supports RTMP push mode, easy connection to streaming server (Wowza, FMS); Supports RTP multicast mode; Supports full network command VISCA control protocol.
- Control Interface: RS422 input (compatible with RS485), RS232 input/output, RS232 (cascade connection)
- Multiple Control Protocol: Supports VISCA, PELCO-D, and PELCO-P protocols; Supports automatic identification protocols.
- Multiple presets: Up to 255 presets (10 presets via remote control).
- Multiple Application: Online-education, Lecture Capture, Webcasting, Video conferencing, Tele- medicine, Unified Communication, Emergency command and control systems, etc.
- Available in Silver and Black
OBS SOFTWARE COMPATIBLE
7 YEAR WARRANTY
Streaming setup Guide
Latest Firmware – File Download here
Network Upgrade Instructions
1. Connect the camera to the computer on the same LAN; open your browser and input the default
IP address：192.168.5.163, The user name: admin and password: admin.
2. Click “configuration” after you have logged in.
3. Click system configuration, then version update, then browse the updated file, and then click to update. After update has been completed, the camera will restart automatically.
4. After the camera has restarted, log in and check whether it has upgraded to the new version.